Crypto Signals
Bitcoin update As you can see, the price broke from the rising wedge that kept price in a very strong uptrend. What’s next? I really have no idea where the price is going next but I know what I am waiting for. Once we come close to the blue area around…
Bitcoin is coming in the area where it offers great risk to reward to longs and buying makes sense.
The current move down is just a second corrective wave and once it's over and the low is established, we can start looking for long positions.
I am waiting to see where that low will be formed.
The first potential area is this green box at the bottom of the falling wedge.
The current move down is just a second corrective wave and once it's over and the low is established, we can start looking for long positions.
I am waiting to see where that low will be formed.
The first potential area is this green box at the bottom of the falling wedge.
Crypto Signals
Bitcoin is coming in the area where it offers great risk to reward to longs and buying makes sense. The current move down is just a second corrective wave and once it's over and the low is established, we can start looking for long positions. I am waiting…
The bounce from the exact point I mentioned.
Waiting for daily close to see if it’s valid or not.
I’ll update my opinion after the daily close.
Waiting for daily close to see if it’s valid or not.
I’ll update my opinion after the daily close.
Crypto Signals via @vote
Do you know how to use Technical Analysis (TA) to analyse the market? anonymous poll No, but I would like to learn it! – 243 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 58% Yes! – 141 👍👍👍👍 33% No, I don’t need it at all! – 38 👍 9% 👥 422 people voted so far.
Those who voted that would like to learn will get the opportunity to learn it.
Stay tuned 😉
Stay tuned 😉
Crypto Signals
Bitcoin is coming in the area where it offers great risk to reward to longs and buying makes sense. The current move down is just a second corrective wave and once it's over and the low is established, we can start looking for long positions. I am waiting…
It couldn’t be more precise. 💯
Now we are sitting on the H4 resistance and I really have no idea if we are going to close above or not.
Let the market show us direction.
If it does, then most likely, the bottom is in and we can see some higher prices being reached.
If it doesn’t, the pattern is still valid but what I don’t want to see is H4 close below the previous low of today ($8200).
I’ll keep you updated.
If you took the trade, enjoy the profit. 💰
Now we are sitting on the H4 resistance and I really have no idea if we are going to close above or not.
Let the market show us direction.
If it does, then most likely, the bottom is in and we can see some higher prices being reached.
If it doesn’t, the pattern is still valid but what I don’t want to see is H4 close below the previous low of today ($8200).
I’ll keep you updated.
If you took the trade, enjoy the profit. 💰
Forwarded from Future Crypto Experts - Paid Channel
It’s $200 from the target at the first resistance.
You can take part of your profit and wait for further targets to be reached.
You can take part of your profit and wait for further targets to be reached.
Forwarded from Future Crypto Experts - Paid Channel
Likelihood of seeing price coming back to 8300 area is present and that’s why taking some profit is good idea.
Where next?
I will wait for some triggers to happen.
The first and main one is to see the previous low to be taken off.
If we take out the previous low and bounce back to $8300, I’m back in the long position.
Knowing my skills, most likely, I’ll get better entry than $8300 and spot signs of reversing on lower time frames but this is the plan.
I want to see that scenario because in that case, we will get rid of unpatient buyers that are holding their stops below that low.
When we get rid of that selling pressure (stop loss orders from buyers are sell orders and that’s why buyers are also sometimes selling pressure), I’ll be looking for fresh long entries.
I just want to see how many buyers are in the market and if they’re patient with wide stops or not.
There’s the possibility of seeing some wick even below $8000 if the number of tight stop loss orders is high.
That’s why I don’t want to be in a position right now and place stop loss orders in a liquidity area and join the majority of the market.
Maybe I'll try catching some nasty longs from $8200 or just below it but as I said, that's not the plan, it's only in case I get that early confirmation that will allow me to do that.
If we don't see that unfolding, then I'll patiently sit in the market waiting for the next setup to happen, I won't run into buying Bitcoin at resistance ($8400-8450) because I won't be able to break even it for ages.
I would rather wait for a break of the resistance and then long because it would be a position that would allow me to move SL to breakeven very fast.
I will wait for some triggers to happen.
The first and main one is to see the previous low to be taken off.
If we take out the previous low and bounce back to $8300, I’m back in the long position.
Knowing my skills, most likely, I’ll get better entry than $8300 and spot signs of reversing on lower time frames but this is the plan.
I want to see that scenario because in that case, we will get rid of unpatient buyers that are holding their stops below that low.
When we get rid of that selling pressure (stop loss orders from buyers are sell orders and that’s why buyers are also sometimes selling pressure), I’ll be looking for fresh long entries.
I just want to see how many buyers are in the market and if they’re patient with wide stops or not.
There’s the possibility of seeing some wick even below $8000 if the number of tight stop loss orders is high.
That’s why I don’t want to be in a position right now and place stop loss orders in a liquidity area and join the majority of the market.
Maybe I'll try catching some nasty longs from $8200 or just below it but as I said, that's not the plan, it's only in case I get that early confirmation that will allow me to do that.
If we don't see that unfolding, then I'll patiently sit in the market waiting for the next setup to happen, I won't run into buying Bitcoin at resistance ($8400-8450) because I won't be able to break even it for ages.
I would rather wait for a break of the resistance and then long because it would be a position that would allow me to move SL to breakeven very fast.
An ideal scenario would be an accumulation in this green area.
The longer it would be, the bigger the impulsive wave would be and if that’s going to be the wave to the upside, it could easily go through the resistance ($9600).
If we tap to the resistance in this move, it wouldn’t be so good as the majority is going to perceive that.
On lower time frames, it’s becoming parabolic and in most cases, when it hits higher time resistance, it gets rejected.
I don’t want it to hit resistance after $1500 move because it’s going to be full of sellers booking profit and those that will try to short the resistance.
If we consolidate in this area, I will not perceive $9600 as a big resistance because if the move is going to be to the upside, it’s most likely going to break through.
But if we go instantly there, it’s going to be way harder to be broken.
The overall bias is still very bullish and I’m waiting for monthly close to confirm it.
The longer it would be, the bigger the impulsive wave would be and if that’s going to be the wave to the upside, it could easily go through the resistance ($9600).
If we tap to the resistance in this move, it wouldn’t be so good as the majority is going to perceive that.
On lower time frames, it’s becoming parabolic and in most cases, when it hits higher time resistance, it gets rejected.
I don’t want it to hit resistance after $1500 move because it’s going to be full of sellers booking profit and those that will try to short the resistance.
If we consolidate in this area, I will not perceive $9600 as a big resistance because if the move is going to be to the upside, it’s most likely going to break through.
But if we go instantly there, it’s going to be way harder to be broken.
The overall bias is still very bullish and I’m waiting for monthly close to confirm it.
Crypto Signals via @vote
What’s your opinion on Bitcoin?
anonymous poll
I’m bullish – 277
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 62%
I’m bearish – 108
👍👍👍 24%
I’m neutral – 61
👍👍 14%
👥 446 people voted so far.
anonymous poll
I’m bullish – 277
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 62%
I’m bearish – 108
👍👍👍 24%
I’m neutral – 61
👍👍 14%
👥 446 people voted so far.
Be careful guys because this is proof that there is no unhackable hardware device.
Things you should do in order to increase security:
- Never disclose the amount of money you hold. The more you have, the more potential hackers you’ll attract because the reward for them will be bigger and worth the attempt.
- Not only that, you have to keep your recovery seeds safe but also a physical device. This is proof that if someone has your device, it’s way easier to crack into it.
- Choose other hardware wallets. Ledger Nano team responded to this that they had integrated security measures that will keep you safe in this scenario. But even if you choose other hardware wallets, please imply the steps above to increase the security.
Things you should do in order to increase security:
- Never disclose the amount of money you hold. The more you have, the more potential hackers you’ll attract because the reward for them will be bigger and worth the attempt.
- Not only that, you have to keep your recovery seeds safe but also a physical device. This is proof that if someone has your device, it’s way easier to crack into it.
- Choose other hardware wallets. Ledger Nano team responded to this that they had integrated security measures that will keep you safe in this scenario. But even if you choose other hardware wallets, please imply the steps above to increase the security.