π²ππ’πππ πππ
$LYN dump more BABYYYY π€
π4
Crypto Learn
Imagine it's your first day in crypto. You hear everyone talking about Bitcoin. You decide to buy a small amount and watch what happens. A few weeks later, the price increases. You sell and make a profit. Congratulations... You've just completed yourβ¦
Many new traders jump straight into Futures because they hear stories of quick profits.
ZCash ETF NEWS IS GETTING INTERESTING
WINKLEVOSS FILED FOR A SPOT $ZEC ETF π
Privacy coin going Wall Street, guys. Who saw that coming? π
But price isn't celebrating yet. CMP around $1,323, still chopping inside the $1,270 β $1,384 range after cooling down from the recent $1,699 .
https://x.com/cryptosatred/status/2107732851076775997
WINKLEVOSS FILED FOR A SPOT $ZEC ETF π
Privacy coin going Wall Street, guys. Who saw that coming? π
But price isn't celebrating yet. CMP around $1,323, still chopping inside the $1,270 β $1,384 range after cooling down from the recent $1,699 .
https://x.com/cryptosatred/status/2107732851076775997
π1
Crypto Coins Trading
ETF Flows Update (5 October 2026) β’ $BTC : -$89.90 Million β’ $ETH : -$50.76 Million β’ $XRP : $0 β’ $SOL : -$9.25 Million β’ $HYPE : -$2.71 Million β’ $ZEC : -$3.57 Million Bitcoin ETF recorded heavy outflows of $89.90M on October 5. Ethereum posted a solidβ¦
ETF Flows Update (6 October 2026)
β’ $BTC : +$118.86 Million
β’ $ETH : -$201.89 Million
β’ $XRP : +$3.14 Million
β’ $SOL : -$3.68 Million
β’ $HYPE : +$2.98 Million
β’ $ZEC : $0
β’ $BTC : +$118.86 Million
β’ $ETH : -$201.89 Million
β’ $XRP : +$3.14 Million
β’ $SOL : -$3.68 Million
β’ $HYPE : +$2.98 Million
β’ $ZEC : $0
Bitcoin ETF recorded strong inflows of $118.86M on October 6. Ethereum posted heavy outflows of $201.89M, Solana saw outflows of $3.68M, XRP attracted inflows of $3.14M, Hyperliquid $2.98M, while ZEC remained flat.
π1
SEC JUST CLEARED 3X LEVERAGED $BTC $ETH ETFs π¨
Volatility Shares got the green light for 3x Bitcoin and 3x ETHEREUM futures products, guys. Wall Street's casino is getting an upgrade.
But they can't trade until the S-1s go effective, and price doesn't care yet.
BITCOIN CMP ~83,650, down ~2.9% , low at 83,356.
Hold 83.3K = dip gets bought, reclaim 85.5K and bulls are back in charge.
Lose 82.5K = that's the 10-day floor, lose it and the dump gets ugly.
Volatility Shares got the green light for 3x Bitcoin and 3x ETHEREUM futures products, guys. Wall Street's casino is getting an upgrade.
But they can't trade until the S-1s go effective, and price doesn't care yet.
BITCOIN CMP ~83,650, down ~2.9% , low at 83,356.
Hold 83.3K = dip gets bought, reclaim 85.5K and bulls are back in charge.
Lose 82.5K = that's the 10-day floor, lose it and the dump gets ugly.
π1π₯1
Crypto Learn
What Is Fibonacci Retracement? Ever wondered why Bitcoin sometimes pulls back to a certain level, finds support, and then continues its original move? One tool traders use to identify these potential zones is Fibonacci Retracement. Fibonacci Retracementβ¦
Fibonacci helps identify potential zones.
Price action provides the confirmation.
Price action provides the confirmation.
π1π₯1
$ORCA made a massive 237% move in just 54 days π₯
It got rejected from $3.329 and pulled back toward $2.70. Currently, price is hovering around $2.90.
The key levels Iβm watching:
Short-term support: $2.70
Strong support: $2.30β$2.40
Resistance: $3.50β$3.60
I think $3.50β$3.60 could be tested if buyers continue building strength.
Before the next big leg up, Iβd like to see a healthy consolidation around $3.00β$3.30. If ORCA builds a strong structure here and finally breaks the $3.50β$3.60 resistance, we could see a strong price reaction toward $4.00, $4.20, $4.50
The recent high also needs to be broken with strong volume and follow-through. A clean breakout + consolidation above resistance would make the next expansion much more interesting.
Definitely keep #ORCA on your watchlist π
For long positions, I would recommend dca entries at support zones and stoploss at 2.25
It got rejected from $3.329 and pulled back toward $2.70. Currently, price is hovering around $2.90.
The key levels Iβm watching:
Short-term support: $2.70
Strong support: $2.30β$2.40
Resistance: $3.50β$3.60
I think $3.50β$3.60 could be tested if buyers continue building strength.
Before the next big leg up, Iβd like to see a healthy consolidation around $3.00β$3.30. If ORCA builds a strong structure here and finally breaks the $3.50β$3.60 resistance, we could see a strong price reaction toward $4.00, $4.20, $4.50
The recent high also needs to be broken with strong volume and follow-through. A clean breakout + consolidation above resistance would make the next expansion much more interesting.
Definitely keep #ORCA on your watchlist π
For long positions, I would recommend dca entries at support zones and stoploss at 2.25
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π1π₯1
ETF Flows Update (07 October 2026)
β’ $BTC : -$487.07 Million
β’ $ETH : -$160.77 Million
β’ $XRP : 0
β’ $SOL : -$4.80 Million
β’ $HYPE : 0
β’ $ZEC : -$8.49 Million
Bitcoin ETF recorded heavy outflows of $487.07M on October 7. Ethereum posted sizable outflows of $160.77M, Solana saw outflows of $4.80M and ZEC saw outflows of $8.49M, while XRP and Hyperliquid recorded zero flows.
β’ $BTC : -$487.07 Million
β’ $ETH : -$160.77 Million
β’ $XRP : 0
β’ $SOL : -$4.80 Million
β’ $HYPE : 0
β’ $ZEC : -$8.49 Million
Bitcoin ETF recorded heavy outflows of $487.07M on October 7. Ethereum posted sizable outflows of $160.77M, Solana saw outflows of $4.80M and ZEC saw outflows of $8.49M, while XRP and Hyperliquid recorded zero flows.
π1
π²ππ’πππ πππ
Finally, after waiting 2 days, $LYN 2nd Target Completed π―
π2 1
π²ππ’πππ πππ
$LYN 3rd Target Completed π―π―π―
Stop-loss at Target 1 π€
Stop-loss at Target 1 π€
π2β€βπ₯1π1
π²ππ’πππ πππ
380% cooked in $LYN Signal π₯
4th Target Completed guys, please maintain sl at target 2 βΊοΈ
4th Target Completed guys, please maintain sl at target 2 βΊοΈ
π₯3π2π1
π²ππ’πππ πππ
474% profit in $LYN guysssss π
5th Target just completed π―
5th Target just completed π―
π2β€βπ₯1 1
$US JUST PUMPED 91% β TALUS IS FLYING! π
Iβm watching $0.03 next, with a possible extension toward $0.033β$0.035 if momentum continues.
- MA7 support: $0.0245
- Risk level: $0.023
β οΈ After a 91% pump, a sharp correction can come anytime. Iβd rather wait for a bounce from MA7 than chase green candles. DCA only if the setup confirms.
The momentum is crazy, but protect your capital. One sudden red candle can change everything!
Iβm watching $0.03 next, with a possible extension toward $0.033β$0.035 if momentum continues.
- MA7 support: $0.0245
- Risk level: $0.023
β οΈ After a 91% pump, a sharp correction can come anytime. Iβd rather wait for a bounce from MA7 than chase green candles. DCA only if the setup confirms.
The momentum is crazy, but protect your capital. One sudden red candle can change everything!
π2β€βπ₯1π1
π²ππ’πππ πππ
$US JUST PUMPED 91% β TALUS IS FLYING! π Iβm watching $0.03 next, with a possible extension toward $0.033β$0.035 if momentum continues. - MA7 support: $0.0245 - Risk level: $0.023 β οΈ After a 91% pump, a sharp correction can come anytime. Iβd rather waitβ¦
I caught the $US dump and perfect entry, and now I'm riding with 200% profit π
Is anyone with me?
Is anyone with me?
β€βπ₯1π1π1 1
π²ππ’πππ πππ
$ORCA made a massive 237% move in just 54 days π₯ It got rejected from $3.329 and pulled back toward $2.70. Currently, price is hovering around $2.90. The key levels Iβm watching: Short-term support: $2.70 Strong support: $2.30β$2.40 Resistance: $3.50β$3.60β¦
$ORCA FAILED TO RECLAIM $3 β Now trading at MAJOR SUPPORT
Guys, price is facing more selling pressure after getting rejected from $3.329.
As we discussed earlier, price failed to sustain the breakout and lost the short-term support. Now it's trading around $2.41, approached a major support zone.
The chart is showing a clear cooldown after the massive rally. Price is below MA7 ($2.428) and MA25 ($2.561), while MACD remains negative. Buyers need to step in soon to prevent another leg down.
Here are the key levels I'm watching:
If buyers defend the current $2.30β$2.40 zone, ORCA still has potential for a relief bounce.
But I strongly recommend keeping the stop-loss at $2.25 for the long setup. If price loses $2.20, the structure gets weaker, and Iβd look for a short opportunity toward: $2.00, $1.80
The $1.80 zone is the next major support to watch. If selling pressure accelerates and that level also breaks, we could see further downside toward $1.50β$1.30.
For now, I'm watching how price reacts around the current support. A bounce is possible, but don't assume the bottom is in until buyers show strength.
Guys, price is facing more selling pressure after getting rejected from $3.329.
As we discussed earlier, price failed to sustain the breakout and lost the short-term support. Now it's trading around $2.41, approached a major support zone.
The chart is showing a clear cooldown after the massive rally. Price is below MA7 ($2.428) and MA25 ($2.561), while MACD remains negative. Buyers need to step in soon to prevent another leg down.
Here are the key levels I'm watching:
If buyers defend the current $2.30β$2.40 zone, ORCA still has potential for a relief bounce.
But I strongly recommend keeping the stop-loss at $2.25 for the long setup. If price loses $2.20, the structure gets weaker, and Iβd look for a short opportunity toward: $2.00, $1.80
The $1.80 zone is the next major support to watch. If selling pressure accelerates and that level also breaks, we could see further downside toward $1.50β$1.30.
For now, I'm watching how price reacts around the current support. A bounce is possible, but don't assume the bottom is in until buyers show strength.
π2β€βπ₯1π1
π²ππ’πππ πππ
$US JUST PUMPED 91% β TALUS IS FLYING! π Iβm watching $0.03 next, with a possible extension toward $0.033β$0.035 if momentum continues. - MA7 support: $0.0245 - Risk level: $0.023 β οΈ After a 91% pump, a sharp correction can come anytime. Iβd rather waitβ¦
363% profit done in just 1 hour π
Don't forget to take profits and set $US sl at entry π
Don't forget to take profits and set $US sl at entry π
π₯2β€βπ₯1π1
π²ππ’πππ πππ
$US JUST PUMPED 91% β TALUS IS FLYING! π Iβm watching $0.03 next, with a possible extension toward $0.033β$0.035 if momentum continues. - MA7 support: $0.0245 - Risk level: $0.023 β οΈ After a 91% pump, a sharp correction can come anytime. Iβd rather waitβ¦
Today's $US signal gave us massive profits. I hope everyone made huge money π€
If you want more trading setups, join our VIP channel.πΈ
If you want more trading setups, join our VIP channel.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π3β€βπ₯2π₯1
Yesterday, we delivered an 800% profit signal in the public channel, but in the VIP channel, we delivered a 1900% signal.
Crypto Sat is going to make this "Uptober extremely High"
Crypto Sat is going to make this "Uptober extremely High"
π4 4β€βπ₯1