Crypto Sat VIP SIGNAL π
$BTW 5th TARGET COMPLETEDπ₯
β’ 36% Spot Gain
β’ ~360% ROI with 10x Leverage
Interested people can join usπΈ
$BTW 5th TARGET COMPLETED
β’ 36% Spot Gain
β’ ~360% ROI with 10x Leverage
Interested people can join us
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π4β€βπ₯2π₯1
Which coin are you watching today?
Do you need my analysis / signal?
Do you need my analysis / signal?
β€βπ₯16π6π₯1 1
$AKE has had an insane move, going from 0.001729 β 0.006900 in just 17 days. Thatβs roughly a 299% surge from the lowπ
After that explosive rally, price has entered a consolidation phase. Next breakout could happen either way in the upcoming candles, so be careful and watch the key levels.
π Support: 0.0036β0.0038
If price loses this zone, bearish pressure could increase, with 0.0032 as the first major reaction zone β around the Daily MA25, which is currently holding the broader trend.
If 0.0032 fails, bearish momentum could accelerate toward 0.0028, with deeper levels around 0.0023 β 0.0016 possible.
π Bullish Confirmation: 0.0042β0.0044
Price needs to reclaim and sustain above this resistance zone for a stronger continuation setup.
If that happens, we could see 0.0048 β 0.0052 β 0.0060 β ATH
Also watch the Daily RSI. A stronger bullish confirmation would come if RSI(7) crosses above RSI(14) and RSI(21).
β οΈ After a ~300% move in 17 days, donβt chase the breakout blindly. Let price confirm the direction around these levels first.
After that explosive rally, price has entered a consolidation phase. Next breakout could happen either way in the upcoming candles, so be careful and watch the key levels.
If price loses this zone, bearish pressure could increase, with 0.0032 as the first major reaction zone β around the Daily MA25, which is currently holding the broader trend.
If 0.0032 fails, bearish momentum could accelerate toward 0.0028, with deeper levels around 0.0023 β 0.0016 possible.
Price needs to reclaim and sustain above this resistance zone for a stronger continuation setup.
If that happens, we could see 0.0048 β 0.0052 β 0.0060 β ATH
Also watch the Daily RSI. A stronger bullish confirmation would come if RSI(7) crosses above RSI(14) and RSI(21).
β οΈ After a ~300% move in 17 days, donβt chase the breakout blindly. Let price confirm the direction around these levels first.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π7β€βπ₯1π1
Crypto Learn
Imagine two traders watching Bitcoin at exactly the same price. The first trader buys Bitcoin and actually owns it. The second trader never buys a single Bitcoin... Yet still makes money when the price moves. How? Welcome to the world of Futures Trading.β¦
Spot Trading teaches you how markets move.
π₯3π2β€βπ₯1
From Extreme Fear to Neutral β Bitcoin Is Fighting Back π
On July 1st, 2026, #Bitcoin dropped to around $57.8K.
At the same time, the Fear & Greed Index was only 18 β Extreme Fear π»
Bitcoin had returned to a price zone it last broke around September 17, 2024 β meaning it took approximately 652 days for $BTC to revisit that level.
Now look at where we are todayπ
β’ BITCOIN β $65.1K
β’ Fear & Greed β 40 β Neutral
β’ July 1 β August 10 β ~12.6% recovery
The sentiment shift is just as important as the price recovery.
Extreme Fear 18 β Fear β Neutral 40
And now Bitcoin is facing a major resistance zone around $65.4Kβ$65.5K.
If bulls finally break and hold above this area, the next levels I'm watching $66K β $68K β $70K
If sentiment continues improving from Fear β Neutral β Greed, we could see Bitcoin testing the $70K psychological level sooner than many expect.
On July 1st, 2026, #Bitcoin dropped to around $57.8K.
At the same time, the Fear & Greed Index was only 18 β Extreme Fear π»
Bitcoin had returned to a price zone it last broke around September 17, 2024 β meaning it took approximately 652 days for $BTC to revisit that level.
Now look at where we are today
β’ BITCOIN β $65.1K
β’ Fear & Greed β 40 β Neutral
β’ July 1 β August 10 β ~12.6% recovery
The sentiment shift is just as important as the price recovery.
Extreme Fear 18 β Fear β Neutral 40
And now Bitcoin is facing a major resistance zone around $65.4Kβ$65.5K.
If bulls finally break and hold above this area, the next levels I'm watching $66K β $68K β $70K
If sentiment continues improving from Fear β Neutral β Greed, we could see Bitcoin testing the $70K psychological level sooner than many expect.
What do you think β $70K next, or another rejection at $65.5K?
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π4β€βπ₯1 1
$TUT is under serious selling pressure
The chart is turning ugly fast.
#Tutorial is now around $0.116, down nearly 28% today, with RSI deeply weak and MACD still pointing south.
The first target Iβm watching is $0.10.
Lose that cleanly, and $0.09 could come quickly β potentially within the next few hours if sellers keep pressing.
And if this selling pressure continues , I wouldn't be surprised to see $0.04β$0.05 tested in this week .
For traders looking for a safer short entry, Iβd rather wait for a bounce into $0.13β$0.145 and watch how price reacts there.
π΄ STOPLOSS : $0.15β$0.16, depending on your risk tolerance.
No need to chase the red candles.
Let the bounce come to you.
When sellers control the rhythm, patience becomes the trade.
The chart is turning ugly fast.
#Tutorial is now around $0.116, down nearly 28% today, with RSI deeply weak and MACD still pointing south.
The first target Iβm watching is $0.10.
Lose that cleanly, and $0.09 could come quickly β potentially within the next few hours if sellers keep pressing.
And if this selling pressure continues , I wouldn't be surprised to see $0.04β$0.05 tested in this week .
For traders looking for a safer short entry, Iβd rather wait for a bounce into $0.13β$0.145 and watch how price reacts there.
π΄ STOPLOSS : $0.15β$0.16, depending on your risk tolerance.
No need to chase the red candles.
Let the bounce come to you.
When sellers control the rhythm, patience becomes the trade.
Michael Saylorβs Strategy sold another 1,690 $BTC worth $108.6M last week, using the proceeds to repurchase $108.6M of STRC preferred stock.
Over the past 6 weeks, Strategy has sold 6,916 $BTC (~$429M).
Strategy hasnβt bought any Bitcoin for 7 weeks straight, but itβs been stacking up USD, now around $4.65B.
Current holdings: 840,447 $BTC
Average cost: ~$75,385/BTC
Strategy appears to be shifting toward liquidity and preferred-stock management rather than aggressive #BTC accumulation.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π1
Crypto Learn
One of the biggest reasons traders lose money is relying on just one timeframe. A setup may look perfect on the 15-minute chartβ¦ But if the higher timeframe is bearish, that trade can quickly turn into a losing position. That's why professional tradersβ¦
Always let the higher timeframe make the final decision.
π1
Crypto Coins Trading
Photo
As I said in yesterdayβs update, the key support levels were lost β and both Bitcoin and Ethereum are now facing stronger bearish pressure.
π» $ETH dropped to $1,866 after losing $1,885.
If you entered the short around $1,885:
Profit with 100Γ leverage: ~101%
And the downside may not be finished yet.
π» $BTC is struggling around $64.2Kβ$64.3K.
If BTC fails to reclaim this zone, we could see a deeper move toward $62Kβ$63K
Todayβs Liquidation Leaderboard
π’οΈ Brent Oil ( $BZ )β $13.5M shorts wiped out
Brent Oil is interesting here π
0 longs liquidated vs $13.5M shorts liquidated.
After going up 3.55% yesterday, Brentβs now around $87, up 6% in the last three days.
If momentum continues, $90+ this week is becoming a possibility.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π3π2 1
Who is interested in Today's Signal?
π₯42π12π9 5
π²ππ’πππ πππ
$TUT is under serious selling pressure The chart is turning ugly fast. #Tutorial is now around $0.116, down nearly 28% today, with RSI deeply weak and MACD still pointing south. The first target Iβm watching is $0.10. Lose that cleanly, and $0.09 couldβ¦
JUST 1 DAY AGO, WE WARNED ABOUT THIS BEARISH TREND π»
$TUT was already showing serious selling pressure β and now you're seeing the result.
From around $0.140 β $0.0643
Thatβs roughly 54.1% DOWN in just one day.
π― COMPLETED TARGETS
β’ $0.10 β First Target with Profit: +28.6%
β’ $0.09 β Second Target with Profit: +35.7%
β’ Now price at $0.0643, profit at 54.1%.
The next major downside zone remains:
π― $0.05 β next level to watch
π― $0.04 β deeper downside target
If selling pressure continues, $0.04β$0.05 could be the next area where buyers attempt to step in.
Those who caught the bearish setup early must be enjoying the move. π
This is exactly why patience + confirmation + proper risk management matter.
Charts always give the warning before the move, you just need to listen.
$TUT was already showing serious selling pressure β and now you're seeing the result.
From around $0.140 β $0.0643
Thatβs roughly 54.1% DOWN in just one day.
π― COMPLETED TARGETS
β’ $0.10 β First Target with Profit: +28.6%
β’ $0.09 β Second Target with Profit: +35.7%
β’ Now price at $0.0643, profit at 54.1%.
The next major downside zone remains:
π― $0.05 β next level to watch
π― $0.04 β deeper downside target
If selling pressure continues, $0.04β$0.05 could be the next area where buyers attempt to step in.
Those who caught the bearish setup early must be enjoying the move. π
This is exactly why patience + confirmation + proper risk management matter.
Charts always give the warning before the move, you just need to listen.