π™²πš›πš’πš™πšπš˜ πš‚πšŠπš
11.3K subscribers
7.03K photos
54 videos
4 files
1.82K links
β€’ π™ΌπšŠπš›πš”πšŽπš πš„πš™πšπšŠπšπšŽπšœ
β€’ π™΅πšžπšπšžπš›πšŽπšœ πš‚πš’πšπš—πšŠπš•πšœ
β€’ π™°πšŒπšŒπšžπš›πšŠπšŒπš’ 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚎 : 𝟿𝟢 - 𝟿𝟻%

π™²πš˜πš—πšπšŠπšŒπš @Sat_Red
Download Telegram
ZCash ETF NEWS IS GETTING INTERESTING

WINKLEVOSS FILED FOR A SPOT $ZEC ETF πŸ‘€

Privacy coin going Wall Street, guys. Who saw that coming? πŸ˜‚

But price isn't celebrating yet. CMP around $1,323, still chopping inside the $1,270 – $1,384 range after cooling down from the recent $1,699 .

https://x.com/cryptosatred/status/2107732851076775997
πŸ‘1
Crypto Coins Trading
ETF Flows Update (5 October 2026) β€’ $BTC : -$89.90 Million β€’ $ETH : -$50.76 Million β€’ $XRP : $0 β€’ $SOL : -$9.25 Million β€’ $HYPE : -$2.71 Million β€’ $ZEC : -$3.57 Million Bitcoin ETF recorded heavy outflows of $89.90M on October 5. Ethereum posted a solid…
ETF Flows Update (6 October 2026)

β€’ $BTC : +$118.86 Million
β€’ $ETH : -$201.89 Million
β€’ $XRP : +$3.14 Million
β€’ $SOL : -$3.68 Million
β€’ $HYPE : +$2.98 Million
β€’ $ZEC : $0

Bitcoin ETF recorded strong inflows of $118.86M on October 6. Ethereum posted heavy outflows of $201.89M, Solana saw outflows of $3.68M, XRP attracted inflows of $3.14M, Hyperliquid $2.98M, while ZEC remained flat.
πŸ‘1
SEC JUST CLEARED 3X LEVERAGED $BTC $ETH ETFs 🚨

Volatility Shares got the green light for 3x Bitcoin and 3x ETHEREUM futures products, guys. Wall Street's casino is getting an upgrade.

But they can't trade until the S-1s go effective, and price doesn't care yet.

BITCOIN CMP ~83,650, down ~2.9% , low at 83,356.
Hold 83.3K = dip gets bought, reclaim 85.5K and bulls are back in charge.
Lose 82.5K = that's the 10-day floor, lose it and the dump gets ugly.
πŸ‘1πŸ”₯1
Bitcoin currently losing $83,000 . MA25 is short-term support; once it is lost, the price is expected to hit the $80,000 to $79,000 zone anytime soon.

In the past hour, $31 million worth of long positions were liquidated.
πŸ”₯3πŸ‘1
$ORCA made a massive 237% move in just 54 days πŸ’₯

It got rejected from $3.329 and pulled back toward $2.70. Currently, price is hovering around $2.90.

The key levels I’m watching:
Short-term support: $2.70
Strong support: $2.30–$2.40
Resistance: $3.50–$3.60

I think $3.50–$3.60 could be tested if buyers continue building strength.

Before the next big leg up, I’d like to see a healthy consolidation around $3.00–$3.30. If ORCA builds a strong structure here and finally breaks the $3.50–$3.60 resistance, we could see a strong price reaction toward $4.00, $4.20, $4.50

The recent high also needs to be broken with strong volume and follow-through. A clean breakout + consolidation above resistance would make the next expansion much more interesting.

Definitely keep #ORCA on your watchlist πŸ˜‰

For long positions, I would recommend dca entries at support zones and stoploss at 2.25
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
πŸ‘1πŸ”₯1
ETF Flows Update (07 October 2026)

β€’ $BTC : -$487.07 Million
β€’ $ETH : -$160.77 Million
β€’ $XRP : 0
β€’ $SOL : -$4.80 Million
β€’ $HYPE : 0
β€’ $ZEC : -$8.49 Million

Bitcoin ETF recorded heavy outflows of $487.07M on October 7. Ethereum posted sizable outflows of $160.77M, Solana saw outflows of $4.80M and ZEC saw outflows of $8.49M, while XRP and Hyperliquid recorded zero flows.
πŸ‘1
$US JUST PUMPED 91% β€” TALUS IS FLYING! 😍

I’m watching $0.03 next, with a possible extension toward $0.033–$0.035 if momentum continues.

- MA7 support: $0.0245
- Risk level: $0.023

⚠️ After a 91% pump, a sharp correction can come anytime. I’d rather wait for a bounce from MA7 than chase green candles. DCA only if the setup confirms.

The momentum is crazy, but protect your capital. One sudden red candle can change everything!
πŸ‘2❀‍πŸ”₯1😘1
π™²πš›πš’πš™πšπš˜ πš‚πšŠπš
$ORCA made a massive 237% move in just 54 days πŸ’₯ It got rejected from $3.329 and pulled back toward $2.70. Currently, price is hovering around $2.90. The key levels I’m watching: Short-term support: $2.70 Strong support: $2.30–$2.40 Resistance: $3.50–$3.60…
$ORCA FAILED TO RECLAIM $3 β€” Now trading at MAJOR SUPPORT

Guys, price is facing more selling pressure after getting rejected from $3.329.

As we discussed earlier, price failed to sustain the breakout and lost the short-term support. Now it's trading around $2.41, approached a major support zone.

The chart is showing a clear cooldown after the massive rally. Price is below MA7 ($2.428) and MA25 ($2.561), while MACD remains negative. Buyers need to step in soon to prevent another leg down.

Here are the key levels I'm watching:

If buyers defend the current $2.30–$2.40 zone, ORCA still has potential for a relief bounce.

But I strongly recommend keeping the stop-loss at $2.25 for the long setup. If price loses $2.20, the structure gets weaker, and I’d look for a short opportunity toward: $2.00, $1.80

The $1.80 zone is the next major support to watch. If selling pressure accelerates and that level also breaks, we could see further downside toward $1.50–$1.30.

For now, I'm watching how price reacts around the current support. A bounce is possible, but don't assume the bottom is in until buyers show strength.
πŸ‘2❀‍πŸ”₯1😍1
Yesterday, we delivered an 800% profit signal in the public channel, but in the VIP channel, we delivered a 1900% signal.

Crypto Sat is going to make this "Uptober extremely High"
πŸ‘44❀‍πŸ”₯1