$BTC.D UPDATE
BTC Dominance just broke below its rising channel after holding inside it for months
If this breakdown is confirmed, I’m looking for BTC.D to continue moving lower toward 58.4–58.1 area
Lower BTC.D + BTC moving sideways = capital rotation into altcoins
Market is starting to show some good altcoin opportunities now, so this is something I’m watching closely
Need BTC to stay relatively stable while BTC.D keeps dropping for alt season to continue 🔥
#Analysis
BTC Dominance just broke below its rising channel after holding inside it for months
If this breakdown is confirmed, I’m looking for BTC.D to continue moving lower toward 58.4–58.1 area
Lower BTC.D + BTC moving sideways = capital rotation into altcoins
Market is starting to show some good altcoin opportunities now, so this is something I’m watching closely
Need BTC to stay relatively stable while BTC.D keeps dropping for alt season to continue 🔥
#Analysis
$BTC WHY BAD NEWS ISN’T KILLING MARKET
A lot of people are wondering why market can still move up even with bad macro news
Simple answer: price in
Before FOMC, market already expected a 25bps rate hike, so part of that bad news was already priced into BTC
When actual news came out, there was no major surprise left for sellers to use
In fact, BTC held around $75K–$76K and quickly stabilized after FOMC
This is important, BTC sideway altcoin pump
When bad news comes out but price refuses to dump, it shows market is absorbing selling pressure
That’s why I’m not looking at headlines alone
Bad news + price dumps = weakness
Bad news + price holds = possible strength
For now, I’m watching how BTC reacts around key support instead of chasing every macro headline
Let price tell us what market really thinks
#Analysis
A lot of people are wondering why market can still move up even with bad macro news
Simple answer: price in
Before FOMC, market already expected a 25bps rate hike, so part of that bad news was already priced into BTC
When actual news came out, there was no major surprise left for sellers to use
In fact, BTC held around $75K–$76K and quickly stabilized after FOMC
This is important, BTC sideway altcoin pump
When bad news comes out but price refuses to dump, it shows market is absorbing selling pressure
That’s why I’m not looking at headlines alone
Bad news + price dumps = weakness
Bad news + price holds = possible strength
For now, I’m watching how BTC reacts around key support instead of chasing every macro headline
Let price tell us what market really thinks
#Analysis
Crypto Signal Farmers
Long $PENGU Entry1 CMP ~ 0.00809 Entry2 limit 0.00786 SL 0.007491 tp 0.0106 #Signals16
$PENGU 👌
Entry 1 +4% ~ 0.5R
Entry 2 +7% ~ 1.5R
Entry 1 +4% ~ 0.5R
Entry 2 +7% ~ 1.5R
Crypto Signal Farmers
Long $PENGU Entry1 CMP ~ 0.00809 Entry2 limit 0.00786 SL 0.007491 tp 0.0106 #Signals16
$PENGU book some TP here
Entry 1 +1.7R
Entry2 + 3.3R
Entry 1 +1.7R
Entry2 + 3.3R
Altseason has been moving nicely so far this week
Just chill, follow the R:R and let trades run
If you feel my view fits your style, come join me and experience it yourself
Better get in before you miss this wave : Membership Plan or No Fee Required
Just chill, follow the R:R and let trades run
If you feel my view fits your style, come join me and experience it yourself
Better get in before you miss this wave : Membership Plan or No Fee Required
Crypto Signal Farmers
Long $PENGU Entry1 CMP ~ 0.00809 Entry2 limit 0.00786 SL 0.007491 tp 0.0106 #Signals16
Done full plan $PENGU
Entry 1 +4R
Entry 2 +7R
Waiting $RE pump like that
Entry 1 +4R
Entry 2 +7R
Waiting $RE pump like that
👏2
Crypto Signal Farmers
Long limit $ethfi Entry 0.713 SL 0.6757 Tp 0.75-0.788-0.825 #signals18
$ETHFI hit my stop -1R
Market look bad rn, lemme check then share new setup
Market look bad rn, lemme check then share new setup
$BTC update
Short-term, we still haven’t seen any successful reclaim from the $84.9K area
The local top is now confirmed after BTC tapped the 1.618 Fib from the 15M timeframe
On D, market still looks pretty weak and I haven’t seen any strong reaction for a buy that would align with the altcoin move
For now, I’m following the $82.9K – $81.9K zone for potential buys
For shorts, I’ll wait for the weekly close before deciding whether there’s a setup for a longer move
This is still a scalping view for now
#Analysis
Short-term, we still haven’t seen any successful reclaim from the $84.9K area
The local top is now confirmed after BTC tapped the 1.618 Fib from the 15M timeframe
On D, market still looks pretty weak and I haven’t seen any strong reaction for a buy that would align with the altcoin move
For now, I’m following the $82.9K – $81.9K zone for potential buys
For shorts, I’ll wait for the weekly close before deciding whether there’s a setup for a longer move
This is still a scalping view for now
#Analysis
❤2
Crypto Signal Farmers
Long CMP $XRP Entry 1.5249 SL 1.483 tp 1.6 + #signals20 #SL
$Xrp hit my stop-1r
Weekend sideway and monday dump not good i think
Weekend sideway and monday dump not good i think
$BTC update
BTC has swept H4 low as expected around $82.6, and I still haven't changed my view
I'm still waiting for key zones, especially around $80.2. At this zone, I'll look for another swing setup for the group
Short term, H1–H4 structure is still holding above
Sell OB sits around $85.4–$85.9. I'll watch structure here for a possible move down, and use this zone to manage all running long scalps
If market breaks $88k range, I'll review again
Major news comes on Sep 30 and Oct 2, so I think market could make a bigger move soon
Month-end liquidity sweep is also highly possible, so manage your risk properly
#Analysis
BTC has swept H4 low as expected around $82.6, and I still haven't changed my view
I'm still waiting for key zones, especially around $80.2. At this zone, I'll look for another swing setup for the group
Short term, H1–H4 structure is still holding above
Sell OB sits around $85.4–$85.9. I'll watch structure here for a possible move down, and use this zone to manage all running long scalps
If market breaks $88k range, I'll review again
Major news comes on Sep 30 and Oct 2, so I think market could make a bigger move soon
Month-end liquidity sweep is also highly possible, so manage your risk properly
#Analysis