Crypto Signal Farmers
2.9K subscribers
1.4K photos
1 video
324 links
Crypto Trading Community for everyone. No fee required to join our VIP

Enjoy exclusive services and signals with over 90% win rate per week!
Download Telegram
BTC Update

$BTC is currently in a bullish recovery phase

We missed a pretty strong upside move, so let’s review the setup:

$BTC just closed D1 candle with strong momentum above $67K resistance zone. This makes a fake breakout less likely, and price still has room to continue higher toward the Daily FVG around $71K before another correction.

Short-term:
→ First target: $71K–$72K FVG + BB
→ If momentum remains strong, we could even see a test of the quarterly resistance around $75.4K

Too early to blindly short the top here.

Better to wait for a pullback toward the $68.0K–$68.4K EMA area and look for a safer buy opportunity

Let the trend work. Don’t try to catch the top too early

#Analysis
❤2
$BTC update

Price has now reached the Quarterly R as well as the previous Quarterly Pivot.

With my style, when price approaches major resistance like this, I only consider two scenarios: short if selling pressure appears, or wait for a pullback before looking for longs.

Timing-wise, I expect a correction next week, or as early as this Sunday.

The Pivot zone around here will be a potential area to look for corrective shorts. Confirmation? A Daily candle closing with a rejection wick + one normal bearish candle is enough for me.

For scalping longs with the current view, keep an eye on the $72.3K–$71.3K zone.

Don't place limit orders. Trade based on the candles. As I mentioned, monthly + quarterly resistance is quite strong here, so wait for price action confirmation before entering.

#Analysis
❤3
$BTC UPDATE

+ Weekly candle is still bullish, so the main bias remains bullish, this move could still push higher and form a wick around $80K–$81K before we consider a HTF correction

+ BTC is already trading close to the Quarterly & Monthly resistance range, I’d rather wait for a test of the daily S2–S3 zones and look for confirmation before entering the next buy

=> Buy zone I’m currently watching: $73.5K–$71K for the continuation move

If price takes the upper liquidity first, I’ll look for a short setup around $81K+ — will update you guys with the details later

One thing to keep in mind: $USDT.D is currently hovering around the 3M FVG, so there’s a decent probability of the FVG being filled and then bouncing

Manage risk carefully around this zone team

#Analysis
👍1
#BTC PLAN

$BTC is currently moving sideways on H1–H4, so for now, we only need to focus on price reaction around these key levels

Looking at chart, we can see signs of a minor correction, with lower highs and lower lows forming. However, key support around $76.4K has not been broken yet

If we want to confirm a sell setup, $BTC needs to break this key support and close an H1 candle or higher below $76.4K → then retest level and look for a short entry

If this setup appears, I will call it, because once price closes below this level, dump could be very fast due to LVN and low liquidity below

If $76.4K holds, I will continue to wait for $79K+ area to look for a short

Reason is monthly candle closed bullish, so medium-term bias is still bullish. Therefore, I don't want to force a short in middle of range

#Analysis
❤1
$ZEC looks like it could reach the 4-digit level within the next few days

With an ascending triangle formation + hidden bullish divergence on H4, I think the upside potential for $ZEC in the next move is pretty strong

The buy zone I’m watching is the H4 FVG around $838, price has already recovered quite a bit so I don’t want to FOMO into the move here

For now, I’ll set an alert around the FVG zone, if a valid setup appears I’ll update the signals

#Analysis
$COTI is showing good potential for a bullish move

H4 is forming a double bottom, while the Daily EMA cross also looks promising

Longing here is still a bit risky with $BTC at a high zone, so I’d prefer waiting for a small pullback for a cleaner entry

Entry I just shared in Private, if you want me to share it here too, drop a ❤️


#Analysis
❤8
⚠️ H4 WARNING

If the current H4 candle closes as a red shooting star with a strong rejection from the highs, the market could dump, especially with the news potentially adding more selling pressure

This H4 candle has already swept liquidity on both sides, so keep an eye on the next reaction

With Nonfarm coming tonight, be extra careful with your open orders and avoid unnecessary risk

#Analysis
👏1
#BTC

Overall, I’ve already mentioned that BTC could test R3–R4 around these highs, so there’s still a chance we get one more move this week

W timeframe still looks good, bias remains bullish with nothing much to add

For a pullback, buy zone is the newly formed D FVG at $78.6–$77.8 — this is the zone I’ll be watching for a buy this week

If it breaks below, I’ll wait for a recheck before considering the next move, with target around $86K

That’s it for now, I’ll update you guys if anything changes

Price has been ranging between monthly R3–R4, so there’s not much to view at the moment

#Analysis
$BTC update

This part looks quite messy simply because BTC is still moving sideways around the top zone, and with PPI tonight, volatility could be pretty strong so keep an eye on it

Structure-wise, BTC is still in a bullish retracement, but yesterday’s long bet had a short move, almost hitting TP1 at $79.9 before coming back to Entry

With PPI tonight, I expect BTC could sweep the downside first before pushing up to test the $80.3 supply, and $81.1 further up

For now, I’ll wait for the news to drop, if we get the wick down as expected, I’ll share another Long bet with you guys


#Analysis
Crypto Signal Farmers
$BTC update This part looks quite messy simply because BTC is still moving sideways around the top zone, and with PPI tonight, volatility could be pretty strong so keep an eye on it Structure-wise, BTC is still in a bullish retracement, but yesterday’s long…
$BTC Last night i also shared a Long plan in Private, which was also derived from overall plan

The buy zone I shared yesterday was right at 60M DM (Deathmark)

Price is currently having a decent recovery, but the previous H4 candle still looks a bit ugly since we haven't had a low sweep yet

CPI is coming tonight and it's quite important, so there’s a chance we sweep low and pump, especially since PPI yesterday was positive , this is just my personal macro view

If price takes out $77.5 before tonight, I'll move yesterday's Long SL to entry

BTC view hasn't changed much, still bullish and targeting the $80.3 supply

#Analysis
❤3
$BTC update

Market is still ranging sideways, basically waiting for FOMC news, so nothing much has changed for now

Looking at Daily candle, I’m still betting on another move to upside

Yesterday’s Long already hit full TP, but after checking structure again, I think there’s still room to play, so BTC Long remains valid for now : https://t.me/CryptoSignalFarmers/1772

I’ll change my view if BTC closes below current Daily structure or loses 76.4K support zone

#Analysis
✍1
$BTC update scalp

As I said in my plan, I expected price to stay sideways before news, but today’s D candle broke below previous low, so that sideways plan is invalid

On D timeframe, bias is still bearish as part of a larger timeframe correction

Price could retest H1 SnR around $76.9K before dropping further, with $72–74K as target zone for a mid-term bottom

If tonight’s news is positive and price sweeps D low then pumps strongly back up, this dump could turn into a fake dump, I’ll update if that happens

Short-term plan: drop → form a bottom around $74–72K → continue higher

#Analysis
$BTC.D UPDATE

BTC Dominance just broke below its rising channel after holding inside it for months

If this breakdown is confirmed, I’m looking for BTC.D to continue moving lower toward 58.4–58.1 area

Lower BTC.D + BTC moving sideways = capital rotation into altcoins

Market is starting to show some good altcoin opportunities now, so this is something I’m watching closely

Need BTC to stay relatively stable while BTC.D keeps dropping for alt season to continue 🔥

#Analysis
$BTC WHY BAD NEWS ISN’T KILLING MARKET

A lot of people are wondering why market can still move up even with bad macro news
Simple answer: price in

Before FOMC, market already expected a 25bps rate hike, so part of that bad news was already priced into BTC

When actual news came out, there was no major surprise left for sellers to use

In fact, BTC held around $75K–$76K and quickly stabilized after FOMC

This is important, BTC sideway altcoin pump

When bad news comes out but price refuses to dump, it shows market is absorbing selling pressure

That’s why I’m not looking at headlines alone

Bad news + price dumps = weakness
Bad news + price holds = possible strength

For now, I’m watching how BTC reacts around key support instead of chasing every macro headline

Let price tell us what market really thinks

#Analysis
$BTC update

Short-term, we still haven’t seen any successful reclaim from the $84.9K area

The local top is now confirmed after BTC tapped the 1.618 Fib from the 15M timeframe

On D, market still looks pretty weak and I haven’t seen any strong reaction for a buy that would align with the altcoin move

For now, I’m following the $82.9K – $81.9K zone for potential buys

For shorts, I’ll wait for the weekly close before deciding whether there’s a setup for a longer move

This is still a scalping view for now

#Analysis
❤2
$BTC update

BTC has swept H4 low as expected around $82.6, and I still haven't changed my view

I'm still waiting for key zones, especially around $80.2. At this zone, I'll look for another swing setup for the group

Short term, H1–H4 structure is still holding above

Sell OB sits around $85.4–$85.9. I'll watch structure here for a possible move down, and use this zone to manage all running long scalps

If market breaks $88k range, I'll review again

Major news comes on Sep 30 and Oct 2, so I think market could make a bigger move soon

Month-end liquidity sweep is also highly possible, so manage your risk properly

#Analysis
Crypto Signal Farmers
Limit scalp Long $BTC Entry 81810- 80998 SL 80100 TP 85600 #signals21
$BTC update

Plan is running smoothly, so I’m keeping old long plan : https://t.me/CryptoSignalFarmers/1800

Market looks like it just confirmed another downside move from $85.6 supply

A break below $82.8 would confirm next leg down, with $82k–$81k as downside range from old plan

NFP tomorrow too, so market may use news to validate this move

$82.4 sweep looks highly likely from here — after sweeping Monday high, I’d expect Monday low to be taken next

For now, just follow plan and avoid chasing mid-range

#Analysis
❤1
Crypto Signal Farmers
$BTC limit long entry 85410 SL 84711 TP 86209 #signals23
$BTC

Market is still moving sideways inside range while waiting for FOMC, so honestly I don't have much of a view right now apart from a few setups I already shared

I've been looking for a short setup but haven't found anything clean yet

$86.6 is still a key level to watch for a short, but price has already tested this area once so I'm not sure how much sell pressure is left there

Let's see how H4 closes

If H4 closes weak, I’ll call the short

If it closes too strong, I'll just keep looking for longs until Thursday and look for a short after that

#Analysis
Crypto Signal Farmers
$BTC Market is still moving sideways inside range while waiting for FOMC, so honestly I don't have much of a view right now apart from a few setups I already shared I've been looking for a short setup but haven't found anything clean yet $86.6 is still…
$BTC

This key is still holding pretty well team

Price is grinding lower like this, so I still expect more downside

My target is two small lows around $85K–$84.9K first

For now, I still don’t see any bullish signal on BTC

#Analysis
$BTC scalping update

BTC is trading around $82.4k, sitting just above the previous day's POC at $82.2k

Key levels to watch

$83.26k - pdVAH

$82.20k - pdPOC

$81.38k - pdVAL

$80.35k - Weekly Low

Bearish scenario:

If BTC loses $82.2k and fails to reclaim it on the H1 retest, I'll look for continuation toward $81.38k, followed by $80.35k if selling pressure remains strong

Bullish scenario:

If BTC holds above $82.2k and reclaims the local range, I'll watch for a move toward $83.26k

A clean reclaim of $83.26k would be a stronger sign of recovery, with price acceptance above this level needed before considering further upside

#Analysis