Crypto Signal Farmers
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
#BTC update
Market is currently approaching the high of the recent down move around $65.4K. On H4–H1 timeframes, the short-term structure is still bullish for now, but personally, I expect another leg down to retest $63K (mVAL) , RSI h4 look not good for me .
This rebound could potentially push higher to sweep $65.7K, which is the IRL of the larger bearish move, before another correction. If the market wants to make a bigger move, it could potentially play out around FOMC on August 20.
In the short term, if BTC retests $64.5K–$65K tonight or tomorrow and shows a clear rejection, we can look for a short, with Stoploss at $65.5K
#Analysis
Market is currently approaching the high of the recent down move around $65.4K. On H4–H1 timeframes, the short-term structure is still bullish for now, but personally, I expect another leg down to retest $63K (mVAL) , RSI h4 look not good for me .
This rebound could potentially push higher to sweep $65.7K, which is the IRL of the larger bearish move, before another correction. If the market wants to make a bigger move, it could potentially play out around FOMC on August 20.
In the short term, if BTC retests $64.5K–$65K tonight or tomorrow and shows a clear rejection, we can look for a short, with Stoploss at $65.5K
#Analysis
❤2
Crypto Signal Farmers
Long limit $ZEC Entry 493 SL 474 TP 516-533-553 #Signals1
Cancel this setup, team. Price has already moved too far from the entry.
I’m updating BTC now and will post the analysis once it’s ready. Stay tuned
I’m updating BTC now and will post the analysis once it’s ready. Stay tuned
❤1
BTC Update
$BTC is currently in a bullish recovery phase
We missed a pretty strong upside move, so let’s review the setup:
$BTC just closed D1 candle with strong momentum above $67K resistance zone. This makes a fake breakout less likely, and price still has room to continue higher toward the Daily FVG around $71K before another correction.
Short-term:
→ First target: $71K–$72K FVG + BB
→ If momentum remains strong, we could even see a test of the quarterly resistance around $75.4K
Too early to blindly short the top here.
Better to wait for a pullback toward the $68.0K–$68.4K EMA area and look for a safer buy opportunity
Let the trend work. Don’t try to catch the top too early
#Analysis
$BTC is currently in a bullish recovery phase
We missed a pretty strong upside move, so let’s review the setup:
$BTC just closed D1 candle with strong momentum above $67K resistance zone. This makes a fake breakout less likely, and price still has room to continue higher toward the Daily FVG around $71K before another correction.
Short-term:
→ First target: $71K–$72K FVG + BB
→ If momentum remains strong, we could even see a test of the quarterly resistance around $75.4K
Too early to blindly short the top here.
Better to wait for a pullback toward the $68.0K–$68.4K EMA area and look for a safer buy opportunity
Let the trend work. Don’t try to catch the top too early
#Analysis
❤2
Crypto Signal Farmers
Shorting $WLD SL 0.378 Entry around 0.36 TP scalp : 0.35-0.34-0.32 #Signals2
$WLD hit my Stop - 1R team
💔2
$BTC update
Price has now reached the Quarterly R as well as the previous Quarterly Pivot.
With my style, when price approaches major resistance like this, I only consider two scenarios: short if selling pressure appears, or wait for a pullback before looking for longs.
Timing-wise, I expect a correction next week, or as early as this Sunday.
The Pivot zone around here will be a potential area to look for corrective shorts. Confirmation? A Daily candle closing with a rejection wick + one normal bearish candle is enough for me.
For scalping longs with the current view, keep an eye on the $72.3K–$71.3K zone.
Don't place limit orders. Trade based on the candles. As I mentioned, monthly + quarterly resistance is quite strong here, so wait for price action confirmation before entering.
#Analysis
Price has now reached the Quarterly R as well as the previous Quarterly Pivot.
With my style, when price approaches major resistance like this, I only consider two scenarios: short if selling pressure appears, or wait for a pullback before looking for longs.
Timing-wise, I expect a correction next week, or as early as this Sunday.
The Pivot zone around here will be a potential area to look for corrective shorts. Confirmation? A Daily candle closing with a rejection wick + one normal bearish candle is enough for me.
For scalping longs with the current view, keep an eye on the $72.3K–$71.3K zone.
Don't place limit orders. Trade based on the candles. As I mentioned, monthly + quarterly resistance is quite strong here, so wait for price action confirmation before entering.
#Analysis
❤3
Crypto Signal Farmers
Short CMP $WIF Entry 0,180x SL 0.192 TP 0.172-0.163 #Signals3
$WIF hit my stoploss
R:R measure MFE +0R | SMR - 1R team
Owe the team 2R. We’ll make it back next week
R:R measure MFE +0R | SMR - 1R team
Owe the team 2R. We’ll make it back next week
😢1
$BTC UPDATE
+ Weekly candle is still bullish, so the main bias remains bullish, this move could still push higher and form a wick around $80K–$81K before we consider a HTF correction
+ BTC is already trading close to the Quarterly & Monthly resistance range, I’d rather wait for a test of the daily S2–S3 zones and look for confirmation before entering the next buy
=> Buy zone I’m currently watching: $73.5K–$71K for the continuation move
If price takes the upper liquidity first, I’ll look for a short setup around $81K+ — will update you guys with the details later
One thing to keep in mind: $USDT.D is currently hovering around the 3M FVG, so there’s a decent probability of the FVG being filled and then bouncing
Manage risk carefully around this zone team
#Analysis
+ Weekly candle is still bullish, so the main bias remains bullish, this move could still push higher and form a wick around $80K–$81K before we consider a HTF correction
+ BTC is already trading close to the Quarterly & Monthly resistance range, I’d rather wait for a test of the daily S2–S3 zones and look for confirmation before entering the next buy
=> Buy zone I’m currently watching: $73.5K–$71K for the continuation move
If price takes the upper liquidity first, I’ll look for a short setup around $81K+ — will update you guys with the details later
One thing to keep in mind: $USDT.D is currently hovering around the 3M FVG, so there’s a decent probability of the FVG being filled and then bouncing
Manage risk carefully around this zone team
#Analysis
👍1
Crypto Signal Farmers
Long CMP $XPL Entry around 0.101 SL 0.0935 Tp 0.106-0.112-0.12 #signals4
$XPL hit my stoploss -1R team
Crypto Signal Farmers
Short cmp $PUMPFUN ENTRY 0.00486 Sl 0.005268 Tp 0.004648-0.00446-0.004041 #Signals5
We also running profit on short $pumpfun
Maybe next leg to test S1 Daily possible
Dont forgot to move SL to be
Maybe next leg to test S1 Daily possible
Dont forgot to move SL to be
Crypto Signal Farmers
short CMP $Sol SL 98.56 tp 94.56-93.25-91.28 #Signals6
$SOL hit my SL. Looks like I picked the wrong side or shorted too early
💔2
#BTC
Weekly candle closed a doj, showing indecision. Next candle will confirm main direction. Weekly market structure remains bullish.
+Weekly Pivot suggests a small correction this week, still in line with plan to retest Monthly R3.
=> If BTC gets a Daily close above $80.5k → target $84k.
+Short-term H1 scalping short zone: $79.6k–$80k. If price reaches this zone during the week, short scalp is still valid. I’ll update signals when price hits zone.
Buy zone remains $76.4k. If this support breaks → retest $73.7k–$70.8k, two potential zones for a bigger move.
That’s it for now, team. Monthly candle closes tomorrow. Unless anything unexpected happens, market remains bullish
Weekly candle closed a doj, showing indecision. Next candle will confirm main direction. Weekly market structure remains bullish.
+Weekly Pivot suggests a small correction this week, still in line with plan to retest Monthly R3.
=> If BTC gets a Daily close above $80.5k → target $84k.
+Short-term H1 scalping short zone: $79.6k–$80k. If price reaches this zone during the week, short scalp is still valid. I’ll update signals when price hits zone.
Buy zone remains $76.4k. If this support breaks → retest $73.7k–$70.8k, two potential zones for a bigger move.
That’s it for now, team. Monthly candle closes tomorrow. Unless anything unexpected happens, market remains bullish
❤3