Crypto Signal Farmers
Re-short $RECALL Entry 0,0478 SL 0.0493 tp 0.0462-0.0444 #Signals7
$recall running good
First it will take SSL
SMR + 0.7R team
Close bellow this key will dump forward to DM15'
First it will take SSL
SMR + 0.7R team
Close bellow this key will dump forward to DM15'
Crypto Signal Farmers
reshort $PUMPFUN entry CMP ~ 0.0043 SL 0.004525 ~ 4.7% TP 0.004215 - 0.004113 - 0.003954 #Signals8
Lol maybe i wont touch $Pumpfun anm
Hit my stoploss -1R team
anyway, yesterday was a breakeven day
Hit my stoploss -1R team
anyway, yesterday was a breakeven day
Crypto Signal Farmers
Re-short $RECALL Entry 0,0478 SL 0.0493 tp 0.0462-0.0444 #Signals7
$recall , book some TP around $0.045 ( close 50% ~ 1R to cover $pumpfun , 50% remaining holding for full TP
#BTC PLAN
$BTC is currently moving sideways on H1–H4, so for now, we only need to focus on price reaction around these key levels
Looking at chart, we can see signs of a minor correction, with lower highs and lower lows forming. However, key support around $76.4K has not been broken yet
If we want to confirm a sell setup, $BTC needs to break this key support and close an H1 candle or higher below $76.4K → then retest level and look for a short entry
If this setup appears, I will call it, because once price closes below this level, dump could be very fast due to LVN and low liquidity below
If $76.4K holds, I will continue to wait for $79K+ area to look for a short
Reason is monthly candle closed bullish, so medium-term bias is still bullish. Therefore, I don't want to force a short in middle of range
#Analysis
$BTC is currently moving sideways on H1–H4, so for now, we only need to focus on price reaction around these key levels
Looking at chart, we can see signs of a minor correction, with lower highs and lower lows forming. However, key support around $76.4K has not been broken yet
If we want to confirm a sell setup, $BTC needs to break this key support and close an H1 candle or higher below $76.4K → then retest level and look for a short entry
If this setup appears, I will call it, because once price closes below this level, dump could be very fast due to LVN and low liquidity below
If $76.4K holds, I will continue to wait for $79K+ area to look for a short
Reason is monthly candle closed bullish, so medium-term bias is still bullish. Therefore, I don't want to force a short in middle of range
#Analysis
❤1
$ZEC looks like it could reach the 4-digit level within the next few days
With an ascending triangle formation + hidden bullish divergence on H4, I think the upside potential for $ZEC in the next move is pretty strong
The buy zone I’m watching is the H4 FVG around $838, price has already recovered quite a bit so I don’t want to FOMO into the move here
For now, I’ll set an alert around the FVG zone, if a valid setup appears I’ll update the signals
#Analysis
With an ascending triangle formation + hidden bullish divergence on H4, I think the upside potential for $ZEC in the next move is pretty strong
The buy zone I’m watching is the H4 FVG around $838, price has already recovered quite a bit so I don’t want to FOMO into the move here
For now, I’ll set an alert around the FVG zone, if a valid setup appears I’ll update the signals
#Analysis
$COTI is showing good potential for a bullish move
H4 is forming a double bottom, while the Daily EMA cross also looks promising
Longing here is still a bit risky with $BTC at a high zone, so I’d prefer waiting for a small pullback for a cleaner entry
Entry I just shared in Private, if you want me to share it here too, drop a ❤️
#Analysis
H4 is forming a double bottom, while the Daily EMA cross also looks promising
Longing here is still a bit risky with $BTC at a high zone, so I’d prefer waiting for a small pullback for a cleaner entry
Entry I just shared in Private, if you want me to share it here too, drop a ❤️
#Analysis
❤8
⚠️ H4 WARNING
If the current H4 candle closes as a red shooting star with a strong rejection from the highs, the market could dump, especially with the news potentially adding more selling pressure
This H4 candle has already swept liquidity on both sides, so keep an eye on the next reaction
With Nonfarm coming tonight, be extra careful with your open orders and avoid unnecessary risk
#Analysis
If the current H4 candle closes as a red shooting star with a strong rejection from the highs, the market could dump, especially with the news potentially adding more selling pressure
This H4 candle has already swept liquidity on both sides, so keep an eye on the next reaction
With Nonfarm coming tonight, be extra careful with your open orders and avoid unnecessary risk
#Analysis
👏1
Crypto Signal Farmers
Long cmp $Jto Entry 0.4394 Sl 0.4116 Tp 0.46-0.48 #Signals7
$JTO hit my stoploss -1R team
Bad news, not what i expected today
Bad news, not what i expected today
😭1
Yesterday I shared buy setup in Private, and luckily price moved around 10% from zone I marked
Inside , I share a lot of trading content, setups and knowledge based on my own experience in market
Need help joining Private? DM @signalfarmerssupport 🤝 Thanks team
Inside , I share a lot of trading content, setups and knowledge based on my own experience in market
Need help joining Private? DM @signalfarmerssupport 🤝 Thanks team
❤2