Crypto Signal Farmers
Long limit $TAO ET 253.11 SL 242.39 TP 264-277 #signals10
Close $Tao at entry.
Market look bad imo
Market look bad imo
Crypto Signal Farmers
$BTC scalp long M5 entry 78,940 SL 78156 Tp 79720- 80515 #signals11 #SL
Small bounce 0.5R then dump to my stop
-1R team , let me check market ag
-1R team , let me check market ag
$BTC update
This part looks quite messy simply because BTC is still moving sideways around the top zone, and with PPI tonight, volatility could be pretty strong so keep an eye on it
Structure-wise, BTC is still in a bullish retracement, but yesterday’s long bet had a short move, almost hitting TP1 at $79.9 before coming back to Entry
With PPI tonight, I expect BTC could sweep the downside first before pushing up to test the $80.3 supply, and $81.1 further up
For now, I’ll wait for the news to drop, if we get the wick down as expected, I’ll share another Long bet with you guys
#Analysis
This part looks quite messy simply because BTC is still moving sideways around the top zone, and with PPI tonight, volatility could be pretty strong so keep an eye on it
Structure-wise, BTC is still in a bullish retracement, but yesterday’s long bet had a short move, almost hitting TP1 at $79.9 before coming back to Entry
With PPI tonight, I expect BTC could sweep the downside first before pushing up to test the $80.3 supply, and $81.1 further up
For now, I’ll wait for the news to drop, if we get the wick down as expected, I’ll share another Long bet with you guys
#Analysis
$BTC update
This part looks quite messy simply because BTC is still moving sideways around the top zone, and with PPI tonight, volatility could be pretty strong so keep an eye on it
Structure-wise, BTC is still in a bullish retracement, but yesterday’s long bet had a short move, almost hitting TP1 at $79.9 before coming back to Entry
With PPI tonight, I expect BTC could sweep the downside first before pushing up to test the $80.3 supply, and $81.1 further up
For now, I’ll wait for the news to drop, if we get the wick down as expected, I’ll share another Long bet with you guys
This part looks quite messy simply because BTC is still moving sideways around the top zone, and with PPI tonight, volatility could be pretty strong so keep an eye on it
Structure-wise, BTC is still in a bullish retracement, but yesterday’s long bet had a short move, almost hitting TP1 at $79.9 before coming back to Entry
With PPI tonight, I expect BTC could sweep the downside first before pushing up to test the $80.3 supply, and $81.1 further up
For now, I’ll wait for the news to drop, if we get the wick down as expected, I’ll share another Long bet with you guys
Crypto Signal Farmers
bet long $Ethfi entry CMP 0.6315 SL 0.6122 ~ 3% Tp 0.65-0.67 #signals12
If it wasn’t for the news move, this trade would’ve been full TP already lol
😭1
Crypto Signal Farmers
$BTC update This part looks quite messy simply because BTC is still moving sideways around the top zone, and with PPI tonight, volatility could be pretty strong so keep an eye on it Structure-wise, BTC is still in a bullish retracement, but yesterday’s long…
$BTC Last night i also shared a Long plan in Private, which was also derived from overall plan
The buy zone I shared yesterday was right at 60M DM (Deathmark)
Price is currently having a decent recovery, but the previous H4 candle still looks a bit ugly since we haven't had a low sweep yet
CPI is coming tonight and it's quite important, so there’s a chance we sweep low and pump, especially since PPI yesterday was positive , this is just my personal macro view
If price takes out $77.5 before tonight, I'll move yesterday's Long SL to entry
BTC view hasn't changed much, still bullish and targeting the $80.3 supply
#Analysis
The buy zone I shared yesterday was right at 60M DM (Deathmark)
Price is currently having a decent recovery, but the previous H4 candle still looks a bit ugly since we haven't had a low sweep yet
CPI is coming tonight and it's quite important, so there’s a chance we sweep low and pump, especially since PPI yesterday was positive , this is just my personal macro view
If price takes out $77.5 before tonight, I'll move yesterday's Long SL to entry
BTC view hasn't changed much, still bullish and targeting the $80.3 supply
#Analysis
❤3
Crypto Signal Farmers
$BTC Last night i also shared a Long plan in Private, which was also derived from overall plan The buy zone I shared yesterday was right at 60M DM (Deathmark) Price is currently having a decent recovery, but the previous H4 candle still looks a bit ugly…
Check market team, i already noted plan btc will sweep and pump
What a beautiful day for the Long side 😎
Luckily, I picked right side today haha
Can’t complain when market moves like this
If you wanna catch these moves with us, come try : Membership Plan or No Fee Required
Luckily, I picked right side today haha
Can’t complain when market moves like this
If you wanna catch these moves with us, come try : Membership Plan or No Fee Required
❤2
$BTC update
Market is still ranging sideways, basically waiting for FOMC news, so nothing much has changed for now
Looking at Daily candle, I’m still betting on another move to upside
Yesterday’s Long already hit full TP, but after checking structure again, I think there’s still room to play, so BTC Long remains valid for now : https://t.me/CryptoSignalFarmers/1772
I’ll change my view if BTC closes below current Daily structure or loses 76.4K support zone
#Analysis
Market is still ranging sideways, basically waiting for FOMC news, so nothing much has changed for now
Looking at Daily candle, I’m still betting on another move to upside
Yesterday’s Long already hit full TP, but after checking structure again, I think there’s still room to play, so BTC Long remains valid for now : https://t.me/CryptoSignalFarmers/1772
I’ll change my view if BTC closes below current Daily structure or loses 76.4K support zone
#Analysis
✍1
Crypto Signal Farmers
lets limit long $BTC Entry 77160 SL 75875 TP 79000 #signals13
Sl hit on $Btc
Last night new clarity act failled, tonight we also have new FOMC
I’ll find deal to cover after news done
Last night new clarity act failled, tonight we also have new FOMC
I’ll find deal to cover after news done
$BTC update scalp
As I said in my plan, I expected price to stay sideways before news, but today’s D candle broke below previous low, so that sideways plan is invalid
On D timeframe, bias is still bearish as part of a larger timeframe correction
Price could retest H1 SnR around $76.9K before dropping further, with $72–74K as target zone for a mid-term bottom
If tonight’s news is positive and price sweeps D low then pumps strongly back up, this dump could turn into a fake dump, I’ll update if that happens
Short-term plan: drop → form a bottom around $74–72K → continue higher
#Analysis
As I said in my plan, I expected price to stay sideways before news, but today’s D candle broke below previous low, so that sideways plan is invalid
On D timeframe, bias is still bearish as part of a larger timeframe correction
Price could retest H1 SnR around $76.9K before dropping further, with $72–74K as target zone for a mid-term bottom
If tonight’s news is positive and price sweeps D low then pumps strongly back up, this dump could turn into a fake dump, I’ll update if that happens
Short-term plan: drop → form a bottom around $74–72K → continue higher
#Analysis
FOMC Update
Fed hiked 25bps and still sees another hike in 2026
Overall, this is a hawkish signal and not ideal for crypto in short term
I’ll stay cautious with aggressive Longs and wait for BTC to show confirmation
Fed hiked 25bps and still sees another hike in 2026
Overall, this is a hawkish signal and not ideal for crypto in short term
I’ll stay cautious with aggressive Longs and wait for BTC to show confirmation